We have had a first recently. Even though all the kids have been to a wedding (most when they were only a few months old), they got to go and see a wedding and understand it this time. We got to celebrate with Alicia and Pete as they got married in March. The couple looked beautiful and we had fun enjoying the day with them.
Peter and Alicia
The couple was arriving in a horse drawn carriage so the kids had fun watching for them.
Pictures courtesy of Jackson
Taken by LizzieHere are some funny quotes I have been recording :).
- We sponsor a girl in Haiti and as we were preparing to write her letters we must have been talking about a babysitter and Hannah said, "The girl in Haiti can babysit us because she is 12!"
- Lizzie had a weekend where 2 of her friends were over one right after the other and I heard Lizzie say, "Sorry Alyssa, she's my other friend."
- Jackson had a friend over to play and dinner and in the midst of conversation his friend said "Oh My G_ _ and Jackson said, "You said a bad word!"
- Hannah likes to say, "That is horrible!"
- Hannah told me, "Can you please tell Lizzie to relax!!!"
- Jackson asked me if Uncle Tony (Alicia's dad) is nocturnal because he works at night.