3.27.2008

long time, no post

OK, OK!! I know it has been forrreeevvverrrr since I have posted, but I do have some good excuses!!
  • I started my 25 hours a week the week of our Vermont trip so I had to actually get in 40 hours before we went away. This is tough to do working at home with 3 kids. I managed, but alas did not have any "free time" to do frivolous things like post on my blog.
  • I then was away in SNOWY Vermont and didn't post because I was having too much fun enjoying the winter we never had this year!!
  • This week, uggg...my computer froze and needed a trip to KOPs Apple Store Genius Bar. Thank goodness for them, but unfortunately they had to erase my hard drive and therefore, I have been spending all this week, putting everything back on (I don't recommend this to anyone)!! I also had to fit all my new hours in the short Wednesday-Friday!! Fun!!

Soooo...here I am exhausted at 11:00 at night and still need 10 more hours for work. I have posted a little "teaser" of the trip. Lizzie was bribed to smile in this pic. I promise more in the next week. We have a ton!!

Quote of the day: "Lizzie, when will you learn to obey the first time?" Joe said as he was trying to keep his patience with a little girl having trouble at dinner. "When I am 5 Daddy!!" --I had to cover my mouth and its brief smile.

No comments:

Contributors