4.13.2009

Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had fun and got to see Mom-mom and Pop-pop when they came out for a visit Saturday night into Sunday.

We painted Easter eggs on Saturday. Hannah was in charge of painting on the sparkles and Jackson and Lizzie did the dipping and deciding on colors.

We got up early on Sunday and put on our Easter outfits (thanks to Aunt Dori and Gran) and went out to see that the Easter Bunny had visited our house and hid lots of eggs. We actually got a pretty good picture of all 3 kids together (one out of about 15 that were taken). I love the new camera for just that reason!!

PS, I had a wonderful Birthday weekend in NJ, by myself. I went down on Friday afternoon, walked our old route with Irv and slept in a little on Saturday. We then shopped from 9-7 on Saturday stopping at Houlihans for lunch. It was one of my best birthdays ever!! Thank you to everyone who made it fun!!

1 comment:

*shell* said...

They are so adorable. I hardly recognized Hannah...wow how big she is getting. Sounds like you had a great and relaxing birthday too. Nothing like a day without the kids to give you back some energy!! We miss you all!

Contributors