5.24.2008

me and my buddy.

So...Jackson has a new best friend. We like to refer to him as "broom." He loves this thing. It is not something new, in fact I think Lizzie got it when she was 2 or 3, but all of a sudden, Jackson loves it. He takes it places in the car (I insist that he leave it in the car when we go to the store, not enough room in the cart for a broom handle to be swinging around), he sleeps with it, he has it all the time. Here are a few photos we captured of the buddies...
we have a family of groundhogs we have been watching,
here broom and him watch outside
sleeping


Quote of the day: The other night at dinner Jackson was praying, "Dear Jesus, thank you for all my family: Lizzie and (he stops and pops in a corn kernel from his plate), Hannah, Mommy, and Daddy..." Joe and I always peak at the kids when they pray and we both busted out laughing.

No comments:

Contributors