5.26.2008

sunny day fun

We finally had some May-like weather (not that I am complaining, I love the cool temps better than what is ahead), so we were able to go out all afternoon yesterday and play in the sun. Here are some pictures of that, and notice some are pre-buzz cut with Jackson.








Quote of the day: "Uh-oh!"--Hannah said today for the first time. She is also trying hard to say Liz and Jackson, but not quite there yet. She has her own special pronunciation of their names. ("yizzzz" and "ackss")

1 comment:

Marge said...

I love tuning into your blog to catch up on everyone! Smiles galore on this end:) I am so glad you can drop your hrs. You will love it. The buzz cut is truly an amazing thing...Now I want a pic of Joe and Jackson together. What a gang of sweeties. Excellent job for the budding photographers. Keep up the great parenting! Love and hugs to all, Aunt Margie

Contributors