2.14.2008

happy hearts day.

Valentine's Day...quickly turning into another busy holiday!! My day...actually lets start with yesterday afternoon. Speaking of hearts, I felt my heart in my throat when my external hard drive stopped working and all of my pictures, backups, iTunes were all on there and not able to be retrieved. I took it to church and was able to have it work there so I knew I could get everything off on that computer if need be. I came home, plugged it back in and it showed up with a warning to quickly back up and reformat (erase) the hard drive. ERASE :( Anyway, 1:30 AM it was backed up, reformatted and reloaded and is working fine. Phew!!

To today--I had my meeting at church that ran a little late and then we got home and had 15 minutes to eat before Lizzie had to be at school. I was quickly putting her signed valentine's with the candy when I realized we were 5 short, ugg (too much snacking)!! We ran to Giant, which was the most crowded I've ever seen with tons of people buying balloons and roses, and got more candy. Lizzie was late and I came home to clean-up half eaten lunch and get Hannah and Jackson to nap. I got 15 minutes to sit down after laundry, dishes, work.

Tonight was nice because Joe made dinner AND cleaned up. He's great. We made cupcakes and ate the left over batter and icing. It ended very relaxed and I am exhausted tonight.

Here are a few Happy Valentine's Day Pics. You can see my frustration with trying to get a picture of all 3 kids.

2 comments:

liz said...

oh my GOODNESS. i love these pictures. miss you!

the o'malley clan said...

hey kelly,
how are things. kind of happened on you your blog from amy's from debby jimenez's etc. you know how it works. just wanted to say hello.

your family is beautiful!
love, missy (gearhart) o'malley

Contributors