2.26.2008

rainy day fun

It is a damp, rainy day (it should be snow) so we were relaxing at home this morning. The kids watched some of "Charlotte's Web" and we had fun taking pictures before lunch and school.
Hannah has marks all over from falling and a scratch I gave her on her head in the bath last night.Yes, that is slobber and some boogies...
Aren't they just the cutest..Crayola Window Markers are great for days like this (premess all over school clothes!!)
Oh, Mom's not watching, I'll try to escape.
I have had to move the gate so that Hannah cannot move it and try to get down the stairs to the basement. She had figured out how to get around it where it was before.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You know that is ALL I thought about today...this stupid rain SHOULD be snow. I have frozen my behind off for the majority of this winter but it ALWAYS seems that when the clouds roll in and the sky begins to drain...somehow it has miraculously warmed up just enough to be either rain or a slushy mess!!!! Today should have been "THE BIG ONE" of the season!! can ya tell I'm a little salty :0) Seriously I would like one really big snow fall before this winter is out so my kids can go sledding, o and so I can take some pics!!!

Cute pics by the way and tell LIzzie Auntie Mame said WAY TO GO on the whole preschool thing!!! Love ya!

Contributors