2.01.2008

happy 10 months, hannah!!

Today Hannah is 10 months old. I really cannot believe how quickly this has gone by. Knowing she is my last baby, it is a little bitter-sweet. Well, I finally captured her walking several steps and I will post a movie later. She is actually choosing to walk. It is funny, she goes over to something to stand up so she can walk.

Her new favorite toy is the letter magnets I got for Jackson at Christmas. They sing the ABCs and tell you the letter name and sound. She loves to dance to the music, it's cute.

Here are some tributes to Hannah (what she does when the kids are asleep and she is waiting for her "ba-ba")...
She is playing with a toilet from the doll house. She loves this thing and the real thing. I think she may go into plumbing like her papa because if I ever can't find her, she is in the bathroom trying to play in the toilet.

Quotes of the Week:
I told Jackson "No way, Jose." the other day and he yelled back at me "I am Jackson, not Jose!"

"Ab-so-nute-ly not!" Jackson said to Lizzie as she tried to help him with a puzzle.

2 comments:

liz said...

happy 10 months, HG! Kel, she's so pretty. I love her smile. I can't wait to see her soon.

Aimee said...

Happy 10 months baby girl!!!

Contributors