1.22.2008

catch up.

I hate that I have gone almost a whole week without posting. I have quite a lot stored in my head to tell. Some funny quotes and of course some movies and pictures from last week's snow.

Here is some footage I promised of getting Hannah to walk. Unfortunately, she hasn't performed as well as she did at church last Wednesday night. Notice: my horrible taping due to me trying to coax Hannah to walk, Lizzie lending a big sister helping hand, and Hannah not wanting to walk again.


Here is another bit of fun. The kids playing out in the snow on Thursday. Take note of: Lizzie trying to repeatedly go the wrong way on the slide, Jackson not being able to get up, Lizzie again lending a sisterly helping hand, and Hannah "talking " in the background.



We have had a great week. Another trip to the doctor on our "date night" thrown into the mix makes for a fun Friday night. Jackson had bad belly pains all week and was throwing up as we were getting ready to leave on Friday. We decided to call the doctor because the pain seemed to worsen. They gave us an 8:40 pm appointment only to tell me it is a virus and will probably be around a few more days. Great...here's another $10 for you. I feel like I have done nothing but meet all of the 20,000 doctors at this practice and visit both their offices this last month. I hope this is it. Unfortunately, I think Hannah may be getting another ear infection. She has not been sleeping really well and has been crying a lot at night. We'll see.
Oh...and I have lost 7.5 pounds so far, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I am seeing numbers on the scale I haven't seen in a long time. So far, I have cooked quite a lot and enjoyed most the meals I've gotten from Weight Watchers Online.

I guess that is it. I will leave you with some pictures from the week and a few quotes.

Feel the Love
Meanwhile, back in her crib...
Rub a dub dub...
three Carters in the tub.
Quotes of the days: "Hannah, stop sticking your throat down your fingers." -Jackson said at dinner the other night as Hannah was gagging herself.

"E-F-G, no!" -Jackson would say and Lizzie would quickly correct him, "N-O, no Jackson!"

"Mommy, you look like a boy with that little bit of fur on your lip." -Lizzie said to me as we played Memory tonight.

No comments:

Contributors