1.09.2008

feel the love.

Happy Wednesday!! Today I admit there was a little more TV watching then necessary, but I had to work on the computer this morning. We basically hung out until 12 and then went to Giant to do some major "healthy" food shopping. (I know, I know, naptime, but thankfully all went pretty well aside from several seat rearrangements.) We decided to do Weight Watchers online to lose a little weight and to start eating a little more healthy. It is a great place with tons of resources for food, recipes, and activity ideas. It tracks everything for you and even gives you the reward stars as you pass your milestones. We had some delicious meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes tonight. Even Hannah loved the meatloaf!!

Today's picture was taken yesterday, when the kids decided to love each other most of the day. It was done all on their own. I had to quickly take it because my camera battery was dead, so I only got one shot. Ahhh...how cute. Fast forward 24 hours and, well, lets just say there were no picturesque moments today. Just a lot arguing and upsetness.

One final note, we are officially now part of the Lancaster County Population. We decided to attend the Pennsylvania Farm Show last night. WHAT A TREAT!! All I can say is "live and learn." They did sell good milkshakes (which caused me to go over my points yesterday--great start.) If you get a chance this week, check out the live feed for the Duck Slide and the Egg Hatching--quality. The kids had fun looking at the hundreds of cows and chickens (seriously, there were hundreds). Joe and I had fun laughing at people who "dressed-up" for the show with their flannel shirts, cowboy boots and hats. (I don't think they dressed-up, I told Joe that is probably their everyday attire.) Tonight's quote is from that. Again, you all remember Joe's love of crowds.

Quote of the Day: "What are we, in the retarded lane (retarded referring to the pace not the people in that lane I'm pretty sure.) Everyone seems to have a limp. Geez!" --Joe's sensitivity to people taking in the show.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

hey you forgot about the 12,0000 lbs. of sculpted butter!!! Gotta love the farm show...david's never been...heck I can't get him to the fair...I highly doubt I'll get him to drive 45 minutes away to the farm show regardless of how good the milkshakes are!!!

Contributors