1.16.2008

updates.

Today is update day!! I will update you on the kids and I updated my iPod Touch, I was so excited. First the kids. We had a dress-up party the other evening and Joe snapped some cute ones of the kids together. Jackson was wearing his costume from 2 years ago (funny it still fits) and Lizzie of course wearing Belle, this year's costume.

Hannah was napping at the time, poor Hannah, never in pictures. I will definitely grab some pictures, if not video, of her tomorrow. She officially took her first set of steps at church tonight. She walked about 4 steps to Joe and about 3 to me, but then was very tired. She is so cute because she gets so proud of herself and she squats and smiles and stands back up again!! I will try to grab some footage tomorrow.

I was so excited to see the new updates for the iPod Touch. I was kinda bummed when I started playing with it that it didn't have more apps and was set and I couldn't changed the dock. Today, all that changed. I was able to get the upgrades, to my surprise pretty inexpensively, and now have a customized Touch. I watched the tutorial, and was having fun trying out the new additions!! I also was drooling over the new laptop the "Air" that they brought out. It is so awesome. It is really, really thin (it fits in a manila envelope) and it is so slick! Fun stuff!!

Quote of the day: "Daddy, I Love You!"-It is simple, but how do you not tear up as you listen to your guys in the next room getting ready for bed and Jackson pauses to let Daddy know he loves him--ahhh!!

No comments:

Contributors