7.03.2008

alligator park

We visited the "Alligator Park" on a beautiful day and the kids had fun in the "shade part" they call it. It is all the old fashion rides we had growing up. Like the large metal thing that spins around and if you don't hang on you fall off. My cousin Tim cracked his head open on one of these when we visited him in Ft. Collins Colorado one year. My stomach still turns when my kids play on this thing.
We had some fun learning about tether ball and all I could think of was Napoleon Dynamite.
The wooden part has no shade and by afternoon even the wood is hot and the metal slides could probably give you a nice burn. We decided to stay in the shade and enjoy the stream.
I did ask Lizzie if she need to go potty after this one, she assured me "NO!"
BTW this is the outfit Lizzie likes to wear with her nice wedge Hello Kitty sandles to which Joe said she belongs at the Deptford Mall. (Old Skool Deptford for my friends who frequent there)
Quote of the Summer: We have had fun enjoying Hershey Park, the Hershey Zoo, the park that now everyday I am beginning to hear "Mom, are we going to do something fun today? Can we go to the zoo or the water rides? What, we are going to Giant that is boring!" Any ideas how to make a trip to Giant more fun?!

No comments:

Contributors