7.31.2008

end of july

So today is the last day of July and I have not updated this since the 14th so here goes.

Our first major event...the caterpillar emerged from its chrysalis and became a beautiful butterfly. It was cool to see the END. We missed it breaking out, but caught number 2's coming out a few days later. We released this one the same day. It was cool.
Some pictures from our several trips to Hershey Park.

Notice Lizzie is in the "adult" middle seat. She always gets off and says "That was wicked awesome, it makes my bottom feel funny."
The Truck Convoy, we tried Hannah on it.
The kids with my favorite candy...yum!!
The boys being silly!!
Hannah watching the kids.
Dad, Jackson, and Lizzie waiting for the ride to start.
Hannah is always keeping us on our toes. She gets into everything and is very busy. On this particular day, I started praying at about 8 am for some patience. I had dealt with poop all over the carpet, diaper rash from all the poop, kids arguing, baths, and then the blue marker in the ear and all over the hands and this was all before 12. I had to run to church and when we got home we had a nice summer rain shower, so I sent the kids outside with umbrellas and no shoes to play in the rain out back (for their own safety). Of course they were soaked when they came in which is fine, until you play with the toilet paper. Hannah came in and 5 minutes later, I found her in the bathroom, with a Q-tip sticking out of each ear and toilet paper all pulled out, in the toilet and all over her. Nice!!!
Hannah also began learning how to feed herself yogurt. She loves this!!
Quote of the day: Hannah has decided that any animal with 4 legs is "Laney" so she calls them all this after Aunt Irvy's dog.

1 comment:

*shell* said...

Oh my gosh this post made me laugh. Lizzie's comment about the ride and Hannah's bathroom chaos. You have a lot more patience I think that you give yourself credit for. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with Carter in a few more months, huh?? :)

Contributors