12.31.2007

computer trouble.

Well, I finally got the external hard drive I have needed since Chris installed new software for me. I had no space left on my laptop, which made everything run slow and I couldn't really do anything. I wanted to make a short movie of Christmas Morning and I didn't even have room to import the video clips.

Anyway, I am all set up to start transferring files, and my computer locks up and won't restart...ugg!! So I finally figured out I needed to start it in Safe Mode and thankfully, an hour or so later, I was up and running again.

So...here are some video clips of the morning. Not perfect, but not bad for my first try at iMovie.



1 comment:

Aimee said...

Very nice...what would be even better is a video of the first time the diaper was opened and the surprised looks on mommy and daddy's faces!!! teehee - A

Contributors