12.28.2007

sigh.




This is all we have been doing this whole week. Poor Hannah can't even decide to sleep or play she is so off her normal schedule.


We are finally feeling better and despite a few sniffles and left over cough, we are all doing pretty well.

Thanks to Joe, our missing camera battery is finally found. We didn't even have it for Christmas, sniffle! We did take lots of video and I am working on making a clip for here. I have to get a hard drive first because my computer is too full of other stuff to make a movie.

Well, good night and I will be posting more regularly next week!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Kelly, I came across your blog on Aimee's blog, and just LOVE this pic of your little one sleeping like this! A week or so ago, I found the same sight of Trey sleeping like that in his crib - it cracked me up!!!
Jen Robinson

Contributors