12.18.2007

do not shop at naptime


Today I had plans to go out this morning and get the two books for Lizzie's school I still needed for Christmas. Instead, Grandmom's frame came and I ended up working on that all morning. (It is great now that I got it set up.) I took Lizzie to school and decided to shop with just 2 kids...what a breeze. NOT at naptime. Jackson flipped out because he fell asleep in the car and once in the store, decided he didn't want to leave. I was the awful mother with the screaming kid being carried by his arm and feet dragging behind. Lots of fun!! All was smoothed over when we got home and he slept for an hour.

Quote for the day: "Mommy, come look at my activity set..." -Lizzie said this morning as she had set up the Fisher Price NATIVITY SET.

2 comments:

kellyann said...

I like your blog so far but I think that i would like to see a little more of your handsome husband. I know that your kids are probably the cutest kids that I have ever seen but Your popularity will go up if you post a picture of him every once in a while.

joe

Anonymous said...

The kids look adorable. And YES we want to hear and see more of your husband!

Jenn

Contributors