12.17.2007

day 2


It was fun to get emails and comments from you about my "joining the bloggers." I am looking forward to taking a few moments at the end of busy days to jot some notes.

Today was my catch-up day. Since I work all weekend, I like to lay low and catch-up on laundry, emails, dishes, you know...

Brian and Ashley came over because they were still without power from the ice storm on Sunday. They got hit hard in Lebanon. They stayed the day and enjoyed dinner with us. While the kids napped, we got to watch a depressing Lifetime movie and dozed here and there. It is nice because this week I don't have any sub calls to make because Christmas Eve Services are already filled. Yey!! I do have to get the house in shape for the Christmas Eve Open House, so I am sure this is the most relaxing of all afternoons this week.

I guess that is all.

Quote for the day: "But Mom, I got to tell you shomething."-Jackson says this when he doesn't want to stay in bed at night and puts his little hands out to the side and shakes them dramatically. Suddenly, he'll forget what he needs to tell me!!

2 comments:

Joe Carter said...

Hey Kel...I was checking Mrs. C's email for her (since she's not good at it) and noticed your new blog. Great job! Looking forward to checking it on a regular basis! Have a great week!
Love,
Mr. C

Aimee said...

Ok Grady uses the same line...what's with that anyway. And just a little funny for you...Grady spent the day "playing" with Jackson. He talked to him on the "phone" and apparently Jackson then came over to play. I think we need to set up some playdates -A

Contributors