12.20.2007

joe.


Joe, my husband of 8 years and the father of my three beautiful children. Today Joe watched our three kids, plus one more, while I had my meeting for work (just happened to be a breakfast to celebrate Christmas). When I got home, he quickly dressed so we could go finish up our Christmas shopping. He patiently waited as we drove around to several stores and were unsuccessful at many stops. We even went to the mall in the evening with all three kids and searched for "perfect gifts" for the last few family members on the list.

He was very good, considering Joe's level of patience for crowds and people who don't follow simple "mall etiquette." I was pleasantly surprised by his optimism as we shopped, even as we were wiping white chocolate fingerprints off a sweater we did not want to buy, but Jackson thought Poppie might like.

So, Joe you continue to amaze me even after these 8 years of wedded bliss and I loved spending time with you today in the midst of a busy mall and several stores. Here's to many more years of happy Christmas shopping!!

Quote of the day: "This is a joke, right, this lady going 25 in a 45? If you can't drive, you shouldn't be out on the road!!" -Joe after his patience had worn out as we were driving home tonight.

1 comment:

kellyann said...

Wow sounds like you picked a winner for a husband. I think that you should by him something very nice for Christmas. Look forward to reading more about him tomorrow.

joe

Contributors